- Bills sent by BSS shall be paid within eight days, without any appeal from the client for a discount, suspension and/or settlement. If the payment period is exceeded, the client is in default by law and statutory interest is due. Any collection charges shall be borne by the client.
- BSS reserves the right, in the absence of payment of the advance mentioned under 10, or in the absence of timely payment of the bills mentioned under 11, not to start work, or to suspend or terminate work.
- BSS reserves the right to change its hourly rate annually.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 6:89 of the Civil Code, all claims of the client against BSS or against persons who work or worked for BSS expire or have expired if the claim is not submitted to court within one year after the claim has arisen. In any case, all claims will expire twelve months after the file is closed.
- BSS reserves the right to, without advance notice, remove from the archives and destroy files and all documents contained therein, including documents belonging to the client and/or third parties, if 7 years or more have expired after the conclusion of a case handled by BSS.
- These Terms and Conditions have been compiled for the benefit of the individual members of the partnership as well as of those who work for or have worked for BSS as its employee or otherwise, all of whom are at all times entitled to call upon the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If these Terms and Conditions are drawn up in a language other than Dutch, the Dutch text shall be considered binding in the event of a dispute about the contents or purport of these Terms and Conditions.
- The legal relationship between BSS and the client is governed by Dutch law. Services are subject to the BSS Complaints Procedure. Disputes will be settled by the competent court in Amsterdam, subject to mandatory legal provisions.
These Terms and Conditions are also listed on the BSS website: www.bssfamilierecht.nl.